The mile long — pedestrian only boulevard in Barcelona — known as Las Ramblas is filled with cafes, shops, and oddities! My traveling companion and I were spending two nights in Barcelona, having explored some of Portugal and Spain already, before embarking upon a 12-night–Royal Caribbean cruise of the Mediterranean.
I’m busy snapping photos and my traveling companion says, “Sherry, there’s a naked guy”! I look up just as he walks by me, with a look on his face that could be described as smug satisfaction.
Luckily, I had my wits and thought to take a photo. Aren’t you lucky! I thought it interesting that everyone is ignoring him.
He could help advertise along with the billboard next to him–2 tapas and paella!!
This is the street minus him!
This guy was levitating…not quite sure how!
We all know how this is done!
There were a number of sidewalk artists and they were talented!
I guess he wants to be nibbled on!
His grin looks sinister to me!
Give me more, more, more!!
- Where in Spain Wednesday – Barcelona’s Las Ramblas (holayessica.com)
- Things To Do In Barcelona (theinnatwildwood.com)
- Exploring Barcelona: The Beginners Guide (planegrazy.com)
- 24 hours in Barcelona – A 24 hour travel guide to Barcelona Spain (essentialtravel.co.uk)
- DAY 1: La Seu and La Rambla (nadhafhas.wordpress.com)
- Barcelona Holidays (ebookers.com)