Columbus, Ohio is a beautiful City! I visited there this past weekend for my annual girls’ weekend and loved it! We stayed in the downtown area and walked almost everywhere.
After spending a couple of hours at the Columbus Museum of Art, we walked down to the riverfront…and as you can see…it was gorgeous!
Cindy’s having fun in the fountain! We love to take advantage of photo ops!
There was a festival with live music and booths filled with art…
This artist obviously makes art from mirrors…
I took about four photos of this sculpture. While reviewing them later, it was interesting to see how moving a couple of feet or changing the direction from which I took the photo, could so greatly impact the color and visual feel of the photo.
My friend Cindy just bought an Olympus camera (I also use an Olympus) and isn’t familiar with some of the settings yet. She took this photo and wasn’t sure what she pushed to get the effect, but I definitely like it!
If you have girlfriends…let them know how much they mean to you and if you don’t…get some!!
- Adept Marketing Adds Sara Kear to Team of Columbus Marketing Experts – Expects Continued Growth in Columbus, Ohio (prweb.com)
- An Ohio Sprawl Leader Begins to Recognize Its Mistakes (streetsblog.net)
- Music, guns and hair salons: Columbus/Newark Ohio Photographer – My Day (diblasiophoto.com)
- Street Art and Wine in Columbus (travelspirit333.wordpress.com)
- Thurman’s Cafe in Columbus, Ohio (travelspirit333.wordpress.com)
- The “Artsy” side of Columbus (travelspirit333.wordpress.com)