I awoke this morning to a vision of white all around me…glorious snow! My kitty Katie was even in awe!
The kind of snow that clings to every branch and creates a magical world of silence, surrounding you with nature’s calm beauty.
Traipsing outside in my house slippers, with my camera and tripod, Katie followed me everywhere I went. My husband nicknamed me Doctor Doolittle because our dog and kitty follow me everywhere.
“When snow falls, nature listens.” ~Antoinette van Kleeff
“Snow flakes are kisses from heaven.” ~Author Unknown
- The Perfect Snow-Day Craft (potterybarnkids.com)
- Residents start the new year in the snow (beaconnews.suntimes.com)
- Green Bench (s3city.com)
- Snow is in the forecast – it’s January: commentary (pennlive.com)
- New Year brings New Snow (907firesidetales.wordpress.com)
- Blizzard warning issued for Halifax, up to 30 centimetres of snow possible (metronews.ca)
- Ombre/Gradient Nail’s: Snow (llewsoba.wordpress.com)