My New Year’s Eve was spent with friends having dinner at their house and then dancing at a new venue called “Our Place” which is owned by a band called Off the Hook. We’ve been dancing to their music for years! Dinner was at Lisa and Rick’s place. He’s an ex-NFL football player and she’s beautiful, inside and out!
We just met Ann and Doug last night through Lisa and Rick. They were the babies since they’re still in their 40’s!
Tina and Judy rounded out the mix….
Here we are at the club…
I loved the interior decor at “Our Place”. Very cool, classy and modern!
Off the Hook plays a variety of music from the 70’s to present and did a great job last night of transitioning from song to song for great dancing music!
It was the perfect way to spend New Year’s Eve…good friends, food, music, a few drinks, and dancing! Hope everyone else had a safe and fun night!
- Why We Kiss at Midnight on New Year’s Eve (functionalsportsperformanceblog.wordpress.com)
- New Years Eve in Ersfjordbotn Norway (ireport.cnn.com)
- Polka Dots and New Years Eve (charlesowo.wordpress.com)
- Compilation: 131231 Dragon TV New Year’s Eve Show with Super Junior M (sup3rjunior.com)
- Bubbles: New Year’s Eve Cocktails (stayingtrendie.wordpress.com)
- New Year’s Eve Playlist!! (yourgeorgiajukebox.wordpress.com)
- New Year’s Eve revellers flock to hot spots (nzherald.co.nz)
- They Drop What Now? New Year’s Eve Around The World (newsy.com)
- The Cult of Otis Rockin’ Mew Year’s Eve! (cultofotis.wordpress.com)
- Top New Year’s Eve Places (cannizzoclutch.com)