I think most Americans view Pole Dancing as a somewhat “naughty” and “sexual” form of exercise. After taking my first Intro to Pole Dancing class yesterday, I have to say it’s a good way to gain upper body strength and learn to be comfortable with your inner seductress. I learned all types of filler moves…the tic toc, the snake, and others I can’t remember the names of; along with a couple of simple spins, the “fireman” and a variation of it where you point one of your legs, instead of having it against the pole.
As you can see from this photo one of the instructors/owner took of me after class, I’m not looking real “sexy” yet! I think it’s because of the shoes. You can see one of the teachers in the back mirror with stilettos on. Of the four women in the room, I was the only one without high heels on. Perhaps for the next class!
You’re never too old to try new things!
- Pole Dancing (missmoodygirl.wordpress.com)
- Pole Dancing (aeriedeschain.com)
- The World’s Top 10 Best Images of Pole Dancing Cats (theverybesttop10.com)
- Pole Dancing Fitness…Not As Easy As it Looks (lolatwopointzero.wordpress.com)
- Pole Dancing for Beginners (exoticdancer101.wordpress.com)
- The creation of Wicked Metal Pole Dancing (hardcorepolestarz.wordpress.com)
- Pole dancing growing in popularity in Colombia (voxxi.com)
- Nicki Minaj Gets A Stripper Pole And Boob Birthday Cake On Her 31st [PHOTO] (wild941.cbslocal.com)
- I’m not a stripper, I just dance like one… (my30before30blog.wordpress.com)
- Loni Love Learns to Pole Dance (ellentv.com)