“Selfie” photos are new to me. Even if I’m traveling solo, I will ask someone to take my photo. But usually I’m taking photos of other people, landscapes or things. Since acquiring a corded remote shutter release, I took some “Selfies” yesterday for the holiday in front of my Christmas tree. I purchased Lightroom 5 a few weeks ago and have been teaching myself, along with help from the internet, to utilize it. On this photo, I used the teeth whitener function, not only on my teeth (they didn’t need much), but also on my eye whites and used the skin smoothing function. It’s my new Facebook profile photo!
Also…I have great news! A local marketing company called me because they found a photo on this website and wanted to purchase it. So I sent them an invoice and a high-resolution copy of it. I’m gradually making progress. Hope you make it a great day! We’re expecting six inches of snow today!
- Eagle Steals Camera and Takes Ultimate Selfie (mashable.com)
- Love and selfie loathing: How The Selfie eased my social media snark (digitaltrends.com)
- Why selfies deserve defense and click-bait is slowly ruining everything that is good. (greengeekgirl.com)
- When ‘selfie’ photos go wrong; a growing list of the worst selfies ever taken (pix11.com)
- Virgin Mobile survey reveals 53% of Canadians have taken a selfie (mobilesyrup.com)
- #Selfie: New Way of Communication or The Tipping Point of Narcissism (standupstrategy.org)
- Darth Vader Posts A Selfie (abcnews.go.com)
- 1913: Duchess Anastasia Takes a Selfie (theatlantic.com)
- Behold, Your Favorite Historical Photos Turned Into Selfies (huffingtonpost.com)
- The 23 Most Important Selfies Of 2013 (buzzfeed.com)