I went outside again this morning to capture the rising sun and loved the way the trees cast a long shadow. Most of the snow has melted since yesterday.
My paternal Grandmother enjoyed sculpting and this is one of her owls with an ear missing.
Little bits of snowy ice on this bush are pretty…
The lane was awash with light…
Trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky,
We fell them down and turn them into paper,
That we may record our emptiness.
- 22 Reminders of How to Be a More Grateful Person. (elephantjournal.com)
- Kahlil Gibran on Family (debbiestover.wordpress.com)
- “I think that I shall never see / A poem lovely as a tree.” (grabowskitom.wordpress.com)
- Kahlil Gibran ~ A tear and a smile (poetryshowcase.wordpress.com)
- One Gentleman Gone (forethoughtafterthought.wordpress.com)
- World Kindness Day (fingerprintwriting.wordpress.com)
- First Snow of the Season (travelspirit333.com)
- This is How I See You: Grandmothers & Christmas (andshelaughs.wordpress.com)
- High-Spirited (leahyetter.wordpress.com)
- Snowy Contra-Dancing (beanbootsandflannel.wordpress.com)