Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing a fun family! As you can see from the photographs…they have a ton of personality. I am friends with the parents.
After meeting at my house…I took this shot in my yard…
We had less than 1 1/2 hours to complete the photo shoot, so I was walking fast! Next we drove to the nature center near my home and the next three were taken there.
One of the girls suggested taking a photograph out in this field with the tall weeds. I was a bit hesitant at first because of the sun’s position. We had to meet a bit earlier in the afternoon than I typically prefer, so the sunlight was quite strong, but I think it turned out nicely!
Everyone likes creek shots! We traipsed through the brush to reach the creek…
We had one last stop for some photographs…the train tracks and a neighbor’s barn…
My friend Kathy wanted a “lying down” shot. I think it’s really cute!
At the barn, I suggested they hold the smallest sibling. I love how the brother is holding her boot with two fingers!
Then it was time to ham it up…
And the fun “jumping for joy” shot!
There are at least another 8 poses. They haven’t seen the photographs yet…I can’t wait!
- Friday Fotos: Evening light (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Friday’s Foto Fun – I’m Such a Lover (scottiechronicles.com)
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Wheels (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)
- Album Foto (photonanu.wordpress.com)
- Challenge Accepted [Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge – Wheels] (the-sia-brat.com)
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Statues, … (aksharaalu.wordpress.com)
- Small Business Spotlight – With Grace Photography (deliberatingdave.wordpress.com)
- Family Photography: the real life version (mmolloyphotography.com)
- Karen and the Family – Winnipeg Family Photography (sunnyshphotography.wordpress.com)
- Dubble: the double exposure photography app (creativereview.co.uk)