Instead of the usual dress-up Halloween party last night, my husband and I went to a friend’s farm for a grill-out. It was an hour’s drive away into Indiana, but we had never visited. He has 46 acres and the view is so peaceful and beautiful…
I had the most fun playing with the children. We did cart wheels, played limbo, I spun some of them around, played out of water Marco Polo, and a few of the girls showed me some cheer leading routines.
My friend’s grandson was there…and we clicked pretty quickly. He is such a cutie!
We were supposed to meet a group of friends afterwards at a rather expensive $35 per person haunted theme park with a variety of houses and an outdoor trail, but were running a little late, so decided to just head home. My husband was happy he didn’t have to spend the money!
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!
- Fritzler Farms Haunted Hotel (sparkfun.com)
- Who will you be this Halloween? (neuwritesd.org)
- Marco Polo, Kublai Khan and why Columbus set sail via American Minute (loopyloo305.com)
- We Did It: Grant’s Farm Halloween Nights (stlmotherhood.com)
- Halloween Fun in Kelowna (okanaganfamily.wordpress.com)
- Our Favorite DIY Costume Accessories (potterybarnkids.com)
- Top 10 Conservative Halloween Costumes (mscyprah.newsvine.com)
- Halloween In Ottawa: Weekend Activities 2013 (bitofmomsense.com)