Before heading out to jog the other morning, I wanted to capture some sunrise photographs. I drove a few minutes along the country roads, found a place to pull off and began shooting the sunrise. I had a similar experience the day before trying to shoot the sunset. None of the photographs turned out…but I loved these looking the opposite way from the sunrise of someone’s fence and small pond. The fence reflection is pretty cool! And the pink sky is lovely.
Perhaps this can be a metaphor for life…if the direction you’re heading in isn’t working out…try a different way.
A little way down the road is this old house with a “No Trespassing” sign posted in the window. Actually, I’ve never been able to read those signs…smile!
I can’t wait to see what my next photography subjects will be!
- Sunrise (ramsome.wordpress.com)
- An Unexpected Sunrise (theauroracrossing.com)
- Week 1 – A New Day (kathysmasterkey.wordpress.com)
- Sunrise (himynameisyimbo.wordpress.com)
- Sunrise Sunset Garbage (jensen-projects.com)
- Mirissa Sunrise (2013) (lumefreak.wordpress.com)
- Cool Capture: Sunrise Silhouette (geeksugar.com)
- 5 shooting techniques on retaining gorgeous sunrise and sunset (mariayudandan2014.wordpress.com)
- Wascana Trails Sunrise (melkomus.wordpress.com)
- Shooting at Sunrise vs. Sunset (joymichellephotography.com)