Long Branch Farm is a Cincinnati Nature Center property, located in Goshen, Ohio with 632 acres and 5 miles of hiking. I live very near here and trail jog five or six times a week with my dog…Jake. Many days while I’m jogging, I’ll wish I had brought my camera because everything is so beautiful, but when you have a dog like Jake with you…that’s not an option. So I laced up my shoes, while Jake was prancing around thinking he was going, and left without him to take photographs. I usually jog about 4 miles and cross the creek about 3 times. This is an area where you jog along the trail bordering the creek.
There’s a moss covered pond that looks quite pretty in the early morning sunlight…
This area of the path seems as if you’re entering a tunnel of light…
Special flowers and plants are everywhere…
Here’s another view of the creek…
Poor Jake…he missed out! But I was finally able to get some photographs in the morning!
- A Humble Start to an Autumn Adventure (autumnhiker.wordpress.com)
- A Vermont Autumn Mosaic (travelingnearandfar.com)
- The Unveiling: Hauntings of Cincinnati (mcnicholasmilestone.com)
- Backroads: 12 Bay Area Hiking Destinations to Visit This Fall (redtri.com)
- Fall in to Autumn; Come play at Weston’s Red Barn Farm this fall (weekendkc.com)
- To Autumn (vozey.wordpress.com)
- Camping (hergreenlife.com)
- Hiking at Elm House (travelspirit333.com)
- Drawing In (Autumn Poem) (hollyannegetspoetic.wordpress.com)
- Weekendtip: Hike a Heather Trail (30smagazine.wordpress.com)