If you’re like most people, you probably put off organizing your home — your closets, your drawers, your garage, etc. I’d like to encourage you to start this weekend. It may be overwhelming and you don’t know where to begin. I say, start with one closet, or one drawer. When you organize your home, your mind becomes uncluttered and you make room for new and exciting opportunities to come in! I usually need to tackle my clothing closet at least twice a year and in the last week, I’ve gone through my junk drawer and my office closet.
These photos aren’t related to the post…but I wanted to share them with you. They’re somewhat abstract…
Cleaning up your online existence is even more therapeutic! If you’re like me, your e-mails start to build up. You’ll keep e-mails thinking you’ll read them later, and before you know it, you’ve got 100 of them! I also keep folders of important e-mails, so that’s another area to keep in line. Don’t forget about organizing your bookmarks. If you’re a photographer, your photographs begin to accumulate and you literally will have thousands and thousands. It took me a couple of days to whittle mine down!
I was going to delete this photo, but I changed the color, contrast, exposure, and voila…I like it now!
A friend is going to pay me next week to help her organize. I’ve helped her a lot through the years at no cost, but it’s time for me to make some $! Don’t procrastinate any longer…take control of your life!
- Schoola: Declutter kids’ closets and raise money for your school at the same time! (parenthacks.com)
- Three Tips for Home Staging (unclebobs.com)
- How to Declutter Your Home (wayfair.com)
- Apartment Storage and Organization (planitdiy.com)
- How I Decluttered And Simplified My Life (boomerandecho.com)
- Clutter Therapy: Declutter your Home, Declutter your Brain (imhotbutimhuman.wordpress.com)
- Decorate Your Castle-Let’s Unclutter with Method Organized (virginialinda.wordpress.com)
- Organize That Closet (spiceracksandmore.wordpress.com)
- 12 Ways a Deep Declutter Can Improve Your Life (wisebread.com)
- Life lessons learned while decluttering (agbeat.com)