Remember I was telling you how this past weekend was a non-stop party…this is from Friday night at the Four Seasons Marina in Cincinnati, Ohio. We met my friend April there, along with other friends…listened to a band, danced, talked, etc. Walking down the dock to April’s boat…it was fun to read some of the boat owners’ names for their boats.
Midlife Madness seemed very appropriate…
Had to stop and admire a “Fat Boy Harley”!
The band was really good. They’re called “The Juice”. Even the little ones liked them…
Because of how much rain we’ve received here, the Ohio River is really high. You can see from this photo how it’s flooded. The lower parking lot is under water…
Meet Manish…he’s a character!
His lovely wife Kristine and April is on the right. Namaste.
Heading back to the Marina to gather our things…
Tonight I’m going out on a boat to listen to Jimmy Buffett for free from the river. (Smile)
- Ahoy Matie! (travelspirit333.com)
- Most Women Think The Midlife Crisis Thing Is Made Up (mix1041.cbslocal.com)
- Midlife crisis (druid style) (druidlife.wordpress.com)
- Are You Having a Midlife Crisis? (everydayhealth.com)
- Making the Most of Midlife (everydayhealth.com)
- My Town: FREE Jimmy Buffet Tribute Concert (fox8.com)
- Midlife Women: Embracing Power and Avoiding Invisibility in Global Consumer Markets (euromonitor.com)
- Vivian Diller, Ph.D.: The ‘New’ Midlife Crisis – and How to Know It’s Coming (bruceandsallywitt.wordpress.com)
- 10 Things That Will Make You Stronger in Midlife (tomfit247.com)
- Four Seasons Marina (travelspirit333.com)