The past few days have been a non-stop party for me. I know….you don’t feel sorry for me in the least! It’s been great and I’m not complaining…just giving you an insight into the life of a baby boomer. Anyway, last night I went to an outdoor concert in a suburb of Cincinnati called Sycamore. The bands that played were DV8 (more of a local band) and America (you know…songs like “A Horse with no Name” and “Sister Golden Hair“). We met up with some friends and I went walking around by myself to stop by the port-o-let and snap some photos.
It was around 7:30pm when we arrived, so I was able to capture this cool shadow shot…
There were rides and games. I didn’t realize until looking closely at these bobbing fish that they have big red lips…
This clown was fun to watch. You could tell he really likes kids…
At dusk…someone’s glo-stick was cool, along with the crescent moon and the bandstand…
I was up and dancing for a bit of their music…but no one else around joined me. Oh well. They’ve been touring/making music for 43 years!
Hope you’all had a great weekend!
- Mad dash by L.V. Phil’s concertmaster; Nick Hissom caked in adoration; salute to America at Cannery (lasvegassun.com)
- 4th of July Playlist! America! Steve Miller Band! (straightfiremusic.wordpress.com)
- Baby Boomers and Health Care [INFOGRAPHIC] (clearwritingsolutions.com)
- How the Baby Boomers Destroyed America’s Future (fool.com)
- 10 things: 10 things baby boomers won’t tell you (marketwatch.com)
- The death of adulthood (nydwracu.wordpress.com)
- Clear Signals: The Market is Trending Towards Baby Boomers (boomercafe.com)
- Daily Baby Boomer News Update: July 13, 2013 (babyboomers.com)
- Designer geriatric products for aging baby boomers (xpressmats.com)
- Dan Peeks, America, and great music (tallskinnykiwi.typepad.com)