I’ve been making my own salad dressing for a while now. Usually it’s a blend of 2 parts olive oil, 1 part balsamic vinaigrette, and garlic gloves. Recently I tried a new mixture and really like it for a change. It’s tangy and refreshing for summer and easy to make…
Juice 1 lemon, add 2 Tbs. of white vinegar, a squirt of poupon or brown mustard, a shake of salt, and 1/4 cup of olive oil. Whisk. Cut up 4-6 basil leaves and add to mixture. More whisking! There’s enough for about 4 salads.
I have salad just about every day for lunch…yummy! I hope the “cake lady” reads this!
- Recipe: Salad Dressing (gardenprogram.wordpress.com)
- Gluten Free Salad Dressing Brands (glutenfree.answers.com)
- Make Your Own Salad Dressings and Sauces (everydayhealth.com)
- Pick It fresh and eat it healthy: Greek salad suggests Washington Times! (business2travel.wordpress.com)
- Flavorful, Easy Ways To Make Veggies Tempting (prnewswire.com)
- Pesto Salad Dressing (thecatthatgotthecremeanglaise.wordpress.com)
- Cooking in the shower – Rockin’ peach salad (easydistance.com)
- Cherry Tomato Gazpacho Recipe (greatbritishchefs.com)
- Watermelon, Tomato, & Basil Salad (michellearko.wordpress.com)
- Mackerel Salad Recipe With Tomato & Samphire (greatbritishchefs.com)