Who doesn’t like a luxurious creamy Shea butter body cream to keep your skin satiny smooth and hydrated! I made some a couple of days ago and love it! It’s so easy. I bought some Shea butter from a festival, probably about 6 oz. and added 3 oz. of coconut oil, along with 2 tsp. of essential oil (whatever fragrance you like…I used lavender), and whipped on medium high with my electric blender for about 4 minutes. It looks like whipped cream and feels great! You can also purchase Shea butter online through Amazon.
I put it in a Tupperware container, but if you want to give it as a gift, I’m sure you could find some cute jars or re-purpose some from jam or something. Happy mixing!
- A Love Affair x Body Shop Body Butters (withloveveronique.wordpress.com)
- The Body Shop Shea Body Butter and Shower Cream Review (lebeautymix.com)
- Simple Summer Lotion Recipe + How to Pick the Rights Oils & Butters (hippiebrowngirl.com)
- natural ingredients in hair conditioner (shaohuali1227.wordpress.com)
- Product Junkie: Hair products (noemi4sisters.wordpress.com)
- Kitchen Beautician Concoction – Whipped Shea Butter (kinkfreaks.wordpress.com)
- Tips && Tricks: DIY Shea Butter Moisturizer (thenaturalhairchronicles.wordpress.com)
- Eco-Friendly Lipstick (ecofriendlyproductsse.wordpress.com)
- How To: Shea Butter Mix (nappynaijagirl.wordpress.com)
- DIY Whipped Shea Body Butter (marcychannon.wordpress.com)