I tried out a setting on my new camera called color sketch. Cindy and I were cracking up because her teeth look brown in it.
Cindy and I both love alleys and paths. They always lead to something…
Time for a different perspective of Beale Street. Everything looks different when the lighting is brighter. Not necessarily better…just different.
I wonder how many photographs of the Hard Rock Cafe have been taken here in Memphis.
We stopped for lunch at Miss Polly’s Cafe. The outside is funky…
We picked the Aretha Franklin table to sit at for lunch…
Although I eat healthy most of the time…when I’m on vacation…I’ll indulge. My fried chicken, sweet potato fries, and waffle were tasty. I probably should have used flash, but I thought there was enough light.
I know Elvis Presley is a big deal here in Memphis, but we’re discovering there is much more to see. This Elvis statue is pretty though, with the flowering trees/bushes behind it.
The lion on the building is interesting…
I’m saving last night for tomorrow. See you then!
- Walkin’ in Memphis (travelspirit333.com)
- Last Minute Trip to Memphis (travelspirit333.com)
- Elvis Presley to receive dedication plaque at Humes High School in Memphis (examiner.com)
- Day 6 – Memphis (2013route66.wordpress.com)
- Memphis: Beale Street (maryburksphotography.wordpress.com)
- Day 5- April 5, 2013 Memphis, TN (nicoleboychuck.wordpress.com)
- Day After Beale Street (wireblog00.wordpress.com)
- Memphis (weareinthelandoftheliving.wordpress.com)
- 10 Things to See (and Eat!) in Memphis (theworldisourdistrict.com)