We’re here in Memphis! Having arrived around 3pm their time, my friend Cindy and I checked into our room and then went “Walkin’ in Memphis”. Come along to see what we saw…
The trolleys are really cute! We’re going for a ride on one today.
Here’s Cindy yakking on the phone…
As you know, I love taking photos of people. It makes them feel special and they usually light up! Even if I don’t ask permission, they notice me and smile…
I took a photo of a group of guys approaching us and told the guy with the camera he should take a photo of me taking a photo of him. When I asked the guy with the striped shirt on if I could take his photo, he got a little smile on his face, but then it disappeared before I could capture it. I think he may be homeless because at breakfast this morning, I noticed him sitting outside on the same bench with the same clothes on.
We sat on a bench and listened to this band play. I even danced to a couple of songs.
Everybody was having a great time groovin’ to the tunes!
Here’s Beale Street. Very colorful and full of life!
Love his smile and the colors in this photo.
This guy reminds me of someone back in the 40’s or 50’s.
Loving Beale Street!
Dusk is approaching…
Why do I like to photograph policemen?
We’re off to explore…hope your Monday is great!
- Last Minute Trip to Memphis (travelspirit333.com)
- Day After Beale Street (wireblog00.wordpress.com)
- Walkin in Memphis (yolotour2013.wordpress.com)
- Walkin’ in Memphis (courtneyseestheworld.wordpress.com)
- Beale Street: Proof Memphis can’t have nice things (the78roadwarriors.com)
- Day 5- April 5, 2013 Memphis, TN (nicoleboychuck.wordpress.com)
- Elvis vs. Christopher Cross: The Memphis-S.A. music matchup (mysanantonio.com)
- Elvis Presley to receive dedication plaque at Humes High School in Memphis (examiner.com)
- Boots That Are Made for Walkin’ (vanishingaustin.me)
- Bayless returning to Memphis (wyff4.com)