I’m a lucky girl! I’m a lucky girl! Goin’ to Memphis for the very first time in a couple of days with a girlfriend. What fun we’ll have…new people to meet…new things to see. We’ll be within walking distance of the famous Beale Street and the Riverwalk. If any one has any recommendations of places to eat, things to see…please share.
Here’s a photo from the other night…
Sending you all positive thoughts, prayers and happiness!
- Day 5- April 5, 2013 Memphis, TN (nicoleboychuck.wordpress.com)
- Day 6 – Memphis (2013route66.wordpress.com)
- Tennessee (jasmins4kforcancer.wordpress.com)
- 10 Things to See (and Eat!) in Memphis (theworldisourdistrict.com)
- Westin Reservations Cancelled To Make Room For NBA Players (wreg.com)
- Get Thrifty in Memphis, Tennessee (vacationsmadeeasy.wordpress.com)
- Beale Street: Proof Memphis can’t have nice things (the78roadwarriors.com)
- hotels close to downtown memphis (dingridreti.wordpress.com)
- Day After Beale Street (wireblog00.wordpress.com)