Put your dancin’ shoes on and come to the park… in Cincinnati! Thursday evening was the perfect night for it and after having an appetizer and drink with my girlfriend Cindy, we headed over to have more fun. Ault Park has a series of outdoor dances during the summer with live music. I stood the entire evening…with new shoes on…talking with friends, sipping wine and taking photographs. My favorite is this one of a lady dancing. As I watched the dancers, I noticed the sunlight dancing with their feet.
There were lots of hula hoops for people to have fun with. I walked up a series of stairs to have a view of the crowd and noticed this little girl…
I’ve met this guy once at a pool party last year and thought that he and his girlfriend looked very cute together, so I snapped a photo as they arrived.
Here are some of the photos I took of friends…
The dance floor became quite crowded.
This cute little dog stood still for his photo…
With my huge camera…I feel like the paparazzi!
- Art in Ault Park (travelspirit333.com)
- Day 3: Ault Park and Alms Park (cincinnatiadventures.wordpress.com)
- Kristin Damstetter and her Buffalo Hula Hoop Group (buffalorising.com)
- Coming Full Circle | Hula Hooping with Fire (cheriedawnlovesfire.com)
- Meet the Two New Twistin Vixens (twistinvixens.com)
- Who Invented the Hula Hoop? (newgrandmas.com)
- Innocence (anuncertainadventure.wordpress.com)
- Aquazzura Puts Men and Ballerinas in Heels (fashionista.com)
- Calling All Car Buffs to Attend the Ault Park Concours d’Elegance on June 9, 2013 (sibcyclinenews.com)
- 1969 The Band at The Grotto in Mt. Adams (travelspirit333.com)