Blowing bubbles is not a children only activity! After my fun afternoon at the Harmony Hill Vineyard, I went to my friend Kathy’s sister’s house that was only a few miles away. It was a family gathering and they were celebrating the birthday of one of their children.
Meet Scott! He’s in school, I believe, to be a Physicist. Not sure if it’s for his Masters or PhD. He’s got the brains!! He also goes out to Colorado every summer for a month or maybe longer…backpacking in the mountains…conquering the 14ers (the mountains that are at least 14,000 foot high)! As we were sitting around, I got the idea to take photographs looking through the bubbles.
Here’s his beer…
Driving up to their house you pass this pond…
They have a beautiful home…
Here’s the birthday girl on the right. It was nice to be around a family. With my parents being deceased, my son living an hour away, and not seeing my brother very often, I miss having family gatherings.
It was a great way to top off the evening! And if you have family…cherish them while you can!
- And there is fun inside Blue…Beluga whales blowing bubble rings (piczload.com)
- Rainy Days and Bubbles (britishgiggles.wordpress.com)
- Bubble paint? (reinvigoratetheeveryday.wordpress.com)
- Friday Frolic: Bubbles! (shanjeniah.com)
- One year shots – Part Deux (rachaelleighphoto.com)
- Burst Bubbles (wvtallchic.wordpress.com)
- Bubbles From Heaven (lovesophiaphotography.wordpress.com)
- Mobile Ropes Course In Durango (airboundcolorado.com)
- Painted Bubble Gift Wrap (makingitwithdanielle.com)