Cincinnati has a weekly event during the spring/summer called Party in the Park. It’s located downtown, on the Ohio River. I usually attend a once or twice during the summer, but I’ve already been twice this year! They always have a band and stage set up in the grass and there’s usually a nice crowd, including families and people of all ages. As you can see from the photograph below, people arrive by boat also!
My friend Gina and I went together and ran into quite a few people we know, so it was fun talking, walking, and enjoying the great weather!Here are some of the fun faces of friends…
And guys with big muscles and tattoos!
I didn’t know these young ladies, but they were awfully sweet and pretty!
I’ve never taken a photograph of the Serpentine Wall from this angle…
A few minutes before we left, I noticed the sun glowing gold on these buildings!
The John A Roebling Suspension Bridge is in the foreground. It’s named for the man who built it and he also built the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City!
I hope you’re getting out and enjoying some of your Cities’ festivals and/or entertainment! Or, if you live in the Country…make your own entertainment!
- New garden to be unveiled in Smale park (wcpo.com)
- Cincinnati is Highlighted as Queen City by The Associated Press (sibcyclinenews.com)
- Patrons defy downpour to participate in Joy FM Family Party in the Park (modernghana.com)
- Sugar Rush “Party in the Park” Event (lyitsugarrush.wordpress.com)
- Taste of Cincinnati (travelspirit333.com)
- Home Town Love (mouthymama2.wordpress.com)
- $5M donation to help fund carousel (wcpo.com)