A couple of weeks ago I went to a Farmer’s Market in Madeira (a suburb of Cincinnati). It was my first time attending this particular one. Of course, I had my camera with me and took a few photos of these children playing near a fountain.
My first stop was the Blue Oven Bakery booth. As you can see, it is very popular. The line was quite long. I overheard a lady ask someone if it was worth the wait and the other lady responded…”Yes”!
I call it crack bread!
I stopped at the Carabello Coffee booth and purchased an iced coffee with caramel…delish! I mentioned I was a blogger and they gave me a free bag of coffee beans to try at home. I like to grind my own beans. I’m drinking it right now and love the flavor. It’s not bitter, but nice and strong! I make my own flavored creamer with 14 ozs. Almond Milk, a can of sweetened condensed milk and a tablespoon of vanilla. It’s healthier (I know anything with sugar isn’t really healthy) than the store-bought selections.
I have more work scheduled today. I’m going to finish shampooing the carpets with a Rug Doctor and some weeding in the yard to prepare for mulch!
Hope your day is productive and happy!
- Cincinnati’s Friendly Findlay Market (travelspirit333.com)
- Get the Skinny: Grab and Go Coffee Drinks (wgno.com)
- Compose Yourself… (charronschatter.com)
- Welcome (rebeccaabellera.wordpress.com)
- Coffee Recipe- Keurig Kcup Ice Cubes (crosscountrycafe.com)
- Save $1 on NEW International Delight™ Iced Coffee ~ Shoppers Voice (sharethesavings2011.wordpress.com)
- Enhance Your Morning Brew With These Coffee Tips! (baristaclasses.net)
- A hidden gem in Maitland (dinogomes.com)
- Goolwa Bakery And Cafe review (menssurvivalguide.wordpress.com)
- Adventures in SF iced coffee : it is iced coffee weather (icedcoffeerevolution.com)