She’s one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. Very generous, sweet, intelligent and pretty (inside and out)!
We originally connected online when she gave me some advice for my 35 day overland truck adventure through six countries in Africa based on her own experiences. My first day in New York, I took the train from the Times Square area over to Long Island City (In Queens across from Manhattan) so that we could meet, and she took me to Gantry State Park and her apartment, which is located nearby.
Although it was an overcast day, the view of New York City’s skyline was gorgeous!
Love this wavy wooden seating!
These chairs are so creative! I love their look with the City in the background!!
Afterwards, we headed to a coffee shop and Molly treated me to coffee and we split a piece of yummy carrot cake!
From there I took the train to the New York Public Library and Bryant Square…so come back tomorrow to see what I saw!
- friends of Gantry (thehappyvolunteer.wordpress.com)
- New York Is for Lovers – Especially Gantry Park (movingtonewyorkblog.com)
- A Guide to New York City’s Best Playgrounds (familyfocusblog.com)
- Queens of New York: Lower hotel prices and industrial heritage proves tourist draw (dailymail.co.uk)
- April in Boston and New York City (RECIPE: Simple Roasted Asparagus) (gathering-flavors.com)
- A New Yorker with Style: Molly (sarchic.wordpress.com)
- Chelsea Market (travelspirit333.com)
- Long lost relatives & my all time favorite city. (cynthiasphoto.wordpress.com)
- New York City Times Square (travelspirit333.com)