After coming out from the Subway, I started walking towards Times Square and didn’t really know what to expect. I knew there would be lots of lights, people and action. I thought it was one area…like a square…but as I approached the area…I realized it encompassed a few blocks.
Although I’ve been to Las Vegas…initially I was like…”Wow”! So many things to look at!
I always like to photograph policemen…especially if they’re on a horse!
I noticed people staring up at a screen, so when I looked up…I saw myself…in the lower left hand corner with the blue shirt and black jacket…so I took a photo and realized they put these little blurbs up…I was saying “The monokinis are coming”. I Googled it since I didn’t know what that was…they are women’s one-piece swimwear that have cut-outs on the sides.
After exploring the area, I walked down to the subway and saw this beautiful wall mural and the musician was really good!
Next I was headed to meet Molly–a fellow travel blogger whom I’d never met before!
- JR Turns Times Square “Inside Out” (animalnewyork.com)
- When the city dined at the Times Square Automat (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Photos Of Times Square in The 1970s (vintag.es)
- Surf In New York Subway Stations (andyabramson.blogs.com)
- Times Square Tourist Tips (girlofthecorn.com)
- LG mocks Samsung in super size Times Square ad (pocket-lint.com)
- Norway’s Snøhetta Builds A Times Square for New Yorkers, With a Touch of 1940s Noir (commercialobserver.com)
- Eisenstaedt’s Leica Camera from the Iconic ‘Kiss in Times Square’ Goes Under the Hammer (extravaganzi.com)
- Times Square film honour for Mandela (nation.com.pk)
- New York’s Times Square next intended bombing target: NYC officials (ctvnews.ca)