Chelsea Market in New York City not only has lots of restaurants and shops, it’s also a great place to take photographs. Natural light flows through the high windows and the old brick is really nice.
I had three daily itineraries for my time in New York City and I chose this one… Greenwich Village (yesterday’s post) — Chelsea Market — Highline Park – Times Square – N.Y. Public Library – Bryant Park – Grand Central Station. I also went to Gantry State Park in Queens to meet a fellow blogger (that will be a future post). So my first day I was in Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens!
I walked most everywhere (except to Queens) and have holes in my boots and had a blister on my foot to prove it!
I was there at lunchtime, so it was a bit busier than usual…I’m assuming. I love how the floors gleam!
I especially liked this section of the architecture and lighting from not only above…but below.
This young lady caught my eye. Not only was she pretty, but her green hair was cool! The photo is a little blurry, but I told her I’d put her up!
Tomorrow visit the “Highline” with me. It was one of my favorite parks in New York City.
- Picture Stroll Through the Chelsea Market (ariel51.wordpress.com)
- NEW YORK, NY :: BEHIND THE SCENES AT JBF SUNDAY SUPPER // chelsea market, barbara lynch, bill telepan, elizabeth falkner, stephanie izard, elizabeth karmel, hedy goldsmith, justin brunwasser (littlemisslocal.com)
- Toni On! New York: Taking A Bite Out Of Chelsea Market (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Where to Eat Lunch in Chelsea Market (newyork.seriouseats.com)
- Chelsea Market New York (bagnidilucca.wordpress.com)
- New exhibition by Bill Wurtzel in Chelsea Market. Love it. Creative food? Yes please! (anna-lundberg.com)
- Top Five Favorites: Food from Chelsea Market (corany.wordpress.com)
- Chelsea Market (deborahshapirophotography.wordpress.com)
- Chelsea Market (thomasesabroad.wordpress.com)
- Chelsea Market (caitadair.wordpress.com)