The Theodore M. Berry International Friendship Park in Cincinnati, Ohio has some cool art! The walking path within the Park parallels the Ohio River and is approximately 1/2 mile in length. The Park represents world unity and global understanding and I love it!
You can see Mount Adams up on the hill…
It was a beautiful Spring day and after our long winter, people were anxious to be outside!
This sculpture reminded me of the Cloud Gate Sculpture in Chicago.
My friend Cindy and I had fun goofing around inside the sculpture…
I have reflection love!!
And Spring Love!
At the end of the path you find this interesting structure. It’s 3-sided and each side is a bit different.
Another view of the Ohio River and Kentucky…
You can rent bicycles and carts…
Next time I’ll have something from Philadelphia for you!
- Tourist in My City – Cincinnati, Ohio (travelspirit333.com)
- Hidden Treasures in Hyde Park and Loveland, Ohio (travelspirit333.com)
- Our First City: Cincinnati, Ohio (heartlandrenewal.wordpress.com)
- Photo Shopping in Covington, Kentucky (travelspirit333.com)
- Japps in Over The Rhine (travelspirit333.com)
- I Heart Mount Adams (travelspirit333.com)
- Food, Friends and Fun in Cincinnati (travelspirit333.com)