Cincinnati, Ohio has something for everyone! Monday was Opening Day for the Reds Baseball and what a party. My girlfriends and I watched the Findlay Market Parade and then joined the party at The Banks (an area with restaurants and bars on the Ohio River in Downtown, Cincinnati). This is the beautiful fountain at Fountain Square raining blue sky…
Stairway to heaven…
We’re at The Banks now…
Big beautiful Bernard…
These people just started posing for me…so I took a picture…feelin’ the love!
Don’t miss out on the fun tomorrow!!
- Tourist in My City – Cincinnati, Ohio (travelspirit333.com)
- Cincinnati is Ranked Among Top 15 US Emerging Downtowns (sibcyclinenews.wordpress.com)
- Parking plan foes look to Reds fans for help (wlwt.com)
- Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter Hotel Welcomes Lady Luck with New Casino Special (prweb.com)
- Magazine: Top 10 Tri-State restaurants (wcpo.com)
- Parade kicks off what could be magical Reds season (wlwt.com)
- Food, Friends and Fun in Cincinnati (travelspirit333.com)
- Reds Baseball Opening Day Parade (travelspirit333.com)
- Fountain Square – Watch It Transform for Spring! (sibcyclinenews.wordpress.com)