The Best of is an annual event highlighting some of the best food and drink that Cincinnati has to offer. Last night it was held at the Bertke Electric Warehouse in Northside. The warehouse was a great place to take fun photos! Most of the windows were painted various shades of tan and brown and combined with the colorful lighting, resulted in creating a hip and eclectic look!
After waiting in line to enter, my friend Cindy and I began roaming from booth to booth, sampling luscious martinis, bourbon cocktails and a wide assortment of tasty foods, to include, sushi, gelato, meatballs, etc.
It quickly became packed with people…
And I had fun picking out interesting people to take photos of. Their reactions varied, from “why do you want my photo” to “Sure”!
One booth was even marketing their bow ties!
I loved this girls’ stockings! After asking her if I could photograph her legs, she said no one has ever asked her that!
It’s surprising how much there is to see and do in Cincinnati!
- Tourist in My City – Cincinnati, Ohio (travelspirit333.com)
- From New Orleans to Cincinnati (theboozyjourno.wordpress.com)
- Clark Judge: Cincinnati Bengals Are Free Agency Winners (cincyjungle.com)
- A Perfect Weekend in Cincinnati (visualingual.wordpress.com)
- Cincinnati ranks among 10 most emerging downtowns (wlwt.com)
- A Little History of: Cincinnati Chili (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Cincinnati race relations getting better (wcpo.com)
- 2,000 pets up for adoption in Cincinnati area (cantonrep.com)
- Gorilla Raised by Humans in Ohio (+Photos) (theepochtimes.com)