Hollywood Casino in Lawrenceburg, Indiana is a beautiful Fantasy Land, where you can double your money in an instant…or walk away a pauper! It’s located almost an hour from my home, just across the border of Ohio into Indiana. I went there on Saturday evening with a girlfriend to see a band that we like. The last time I visited was almost 10 years ago, when I took my mother. I’m not a gambler. I only gambled $1.00 while in Las Vegas back in 2007. I’ve been taking my camera with me most everywhere I go now…because when I don’t…I wish I had! I don’t remember Hollywood Casino being this grand or pretty…perhaps they’ve renovated.
This world atlas map on one of the lobby ceilings was particularly appealing to me…being a traveler!
The hallway carpet is quite colorful and modern!
If beautiful twinkling lit trees don’t get you in the mood to gamble…I’m not sure what will!
These over sized hanging globe lighting fixtures were my favorite photographic element…
I couldn’t stop taking photos of them. From different angles, zooming in and out…
From above and below and capturing reflections…
- Lawrenceburg, Hollywood Casino up game (wcpo.com)
- Cincinnati Casino Opening Attracting Crowds to ‘Cin City’ (atlantablackstar.com)
- Casinos Saturating U.S. Midwest Cannibalize State Revenue – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- What casino promises were kept? (wcpo.com)
- Thousands throng to new Cincinnati casino (usatoday.com)