There’s a wonderful shop in O’bryonville, Cincinnati, Ohio called “Dwellings” and all of these photos were taken there. If you haven’t started a series on being a “Tourist in your City” yet, it’s fun and great exercise if you walk the areas! It’s also a great way to become a better photographer!
The necklace around this mannequin’s neck is actually curtain tie-backs. What a creative way to display them!
It can be difficult to get a good photograph of a chandelier, because of the background, but this one was pretty good I think. LOVE the color!
Because I don’t purchase many things (leaves me more money for traveling, plus I don’t have a job right now), it’s fun to look at pretty things sometimes…
This is a bookend that I placed on the floor for the photo…
I liked the shape, texture and color of this artificial plant, although it definitely looks artificial.
This side table is gorgeous!
Love everything in this grouping…
Fun photo of a chandelier’s tendrils…
More color to prepare us for Spring!
This fitting room was at another shop on the street…but I like it!
Finally, this colorful door was down the street!
That’s a wrap for O’bryonville! See you tomorrow!!
- Photo Shopping in Covington, Kentucky (travelspirit333.com)
- From Covington to Newport, Kentucky (travelspirit333.com)
- Uncorked and Ten Thousand Villages in O’bryonville (travelspirit333.com)
- Tourist in My City – Cincinnati, Ohio (travelspirit333.com)
- Wine and Beer Bottle Chandeliers (janetshouse.typepad.com)