As you can easily surmise from looking at these photos…I love hats! This is the challenge at A Word in Your Ear! I didn’t really feel comfortable wearing hats when I was younger. I was a bit shy and felt it brought more attention to myself. Being almost 6 foot tall demanded enough attention as it was. As I’ve aged and become more comfortable in my skin…I realize hats are fun and they protect your face from the sun!
I was a still a teenager when this photo was taken of me in the U.S. Army back in the late 70’s!
Trying on hats…
My Grandfather, who lived to be 100 and passed away in 2004, is pictured here in the center. He was an accomplished violinist! Cute hats!
This band in Madrid had some big hats!
Hope your weekend was great!
- A Word a Week Challenge – Hat (suellewellyn2011.wordpress.com)
- A Word a Week Challenge – Hat (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)
- Holi One Colour Festival in Cape Town (blissfulblurbs.wordpress.com)
- A Word A Week: Hats (anitamacphotos.wordpress.com)
- 15 Of Princess Beatrice’s Craziest Hats [PHOTOS] (socialitelife.com)
- What hat to wear to the Dubai World Cup Style Stakes 2013 (thatsaprettyhat.blogspot.com)