My recent excursion to the local Thrift shop was not only to further develop my photographic skills, but also to illustrate the concept that you can find art and beauty everywhere!
Imperfections in glass make it beautiful!
I’m loving this citrus umbrella…
This hammered umbrella or walking stick stand is beautiful!
I remember this apparatus…The “Vita master”. It makes your feet feel good!
More of an artsy shot…
You can see the fibers of this artificial rose…but it’s still pretty!
You know I love reflections. I think because what the mirror picks up…becomes part of the mirror!
These chair backs look like faces to me…
The next time you need some inspiration or photos for your blog…just go to your local thrift shop!
- Thrifting Thursday: Random Shopping (theyellowcasa.wordpress.com)
- Best of Guest Blogger: Tips & Tricks to Thirfting (fashionofgoodwill.org)
- “Popped Some Tags” (therighthue.com)
- Thrift Store Shopping: Finding Treasures On A Rainy Day (alittleclaireification.com)
- An homage to Macklemore’s ‘Thrift Shop’ (espn.go.com)
- Thrift store clothing the new couture? (tkohutblog.wordpress.com)
- Upcyle old furniture (3citygirlsnyc.wordpress.com)