In my quest to further develop my photographic skills, I went to the local Thrift Shop this week. I met some interesting characters and thought you might like to meet them also.
This guy tried to joke around with me while I took his photograph. I think his blue eyes are beautiful, but he may drink too much…look at his big red nose.
Although he’s single and lonely…he’s a little too short for most of my single friends.
This handsome couple have been married forever. It’s obvious…they were made for each other!
This stately woman has somehow warped through time and isn’t quite sure where she’s landed.
Unfortunately this woman isn’t aware of the duck on her head! I’m not sure I want to be the one to tell her!
Jim Bob is in a hurry to get back to his farm!
Ran Nu has traveled a far distance and somehow took a wrong turn…
I don’t like to accentuate the negative…but Trixy is rather artificial!
A nap will put a smile on Hannah’s face!
Isn’t she adorable?
You never know who you’ll meet…so get out there!
- Thrift store wars heat up with new players in St. Louis market (stltoday.com)
- Ask the Readers: Do You Shop at Thrift Stores? (wisebread.com)
- Looted ‘trash’ was son’s treasure (stuff.co.nz)
- How to find the best Thrift Shops (Op-Shops) in your area. (princesspincurls.com)
- Thrift Shopping Weekend! (stepintothecruz.wordpress.com)
- $400,000 donation helps St. Vincent de Paul boost food program (naplesnews.com)
- Local volunteer honored for service (wcpo.com)
- Katherine Hits The Thrift Shop! (q104.cbslocal.com)