It’s funny how you primarily see a certain species of animal in certain countries. Looking through photos from recent trips…I realized I only have photos of cats while in Egypt (2009) and dogs while in Europe (2010)!
On a trip to Paris with my niece – 2007
Dog standing guard in Lisbon, Portugal – 2010
I love the look on the little boy’s face regarding his sister while walking their dogs – Barcelona – 2010
I’ve almost always had dogs..a few cats..mainly because my husband is allergic.
Do you have a favorite?
- Dogs vs. Cats: Which One Cost You More? [Photo Infographic] (turbotax.intuit.com)
- 33 Animals That Want Nothing To Do With Love (buzzfeed.com)
- Cats Dogs: How to Tell if You’re a Cat or a Dog. (theallegiant.com)
- Three dog night at Windsor city council (blogs.windsorstar.com)
- Bill Hopes To Stop Unethical Breeders In Minnesota (minnesota.cbslocal.com)
- Missouri: Cat Or Dog State? (y98.cbslocal.com)
- 8 Million Mummified Animals Found in Ancient Egyptian Catacomb (news.softpedia.com)
- Breaking the Stigma for Black Dogs & Cats (aanifeira.wordpress.com)
- Are Your Children Ready to be Pet Owners? (personalcreations.com)
- Helicopter Parenting Spreads to Pets (freerangekids.com)