A few days ago, my husband and I headed over to the Longbranch Farms located a few minutes away from our home and took a hike! The sky was gorgeous and it was warm..50 degrees…compared to recently.
My husband thinks I look like Mary Poppins!
Well…I think he looks like Forest Gump!
These are my favorite trees within the 500 acres we hike there. When they have leaves…they’re spectacular!
Don’t sit on me!
Hello…I’m special too!
As the sun slanted towards the ground, the dead grass turned golden.
Turning the other way…
And finally…from last night’s hike.
It’s as if suddenly, everything in the world is special!
- Thus Begins Hiking Season! (devynthecorgi.wordpress.com)
- Hiking in the half term – 5 family friendly walks in Wales, Walking (visitwales.co.uk)
- Hiking @ Shaw Butte (xavierism.typepad.com)
- Protect Yourself and Your Heart While Hiking This Summer (liheart.org)
- Hiking on the Appalachian Trail (travelspirit333.com)
- Hiking Petra (travelspirit333.com)
- Hiking at Mt. Rainier (travelspirit333.com)
- Hiking the Grand Canyon (travelspirit333.com)
- Hiking the Colorado Trail (travelspirit333.com)
- Hiking Olympic National Park, Washington (travelspirit333.com)