I’m excited to participate in the Adventure and Travel Magazine Let’s Be Wild Weekly Photo Challenge for Bloggers. This week’s challenge is Wanderlust! I have had a bad case of Wanderlust at times and looking at past adventures tends to kindle that flame even more.
As I stood on a hill looking out over this cornfield and barn in Hillsboro, Ohio, I was filled with a sense of peace, but at the same time excited to capture the cool lines of the cornfield and the beautiful colors and textures!
Most everyone has seen this iconic shot of the colorful town of Vernazza nestled along the Italian coastline, but until you catch the first glimpse of it after hiking along the trail from Monterosso, you can only imagine the delight you feel!
This spectacular sunrise was taken at Lake Malawi, Africa this past summer. I was on a 35 day Overland Truck odyssey with G Adventures and camped 26 nights through six African countries!
Hiking up Dune 45 in the Namid Desert at sunrise was amazing!
Hopefully I didn’t cause your Wanderlust to flare up too much!!
- The Roots of Wanderlust (talkerhuge.wordpress.com)
- Wild Weekly Photo Challenge – Green (travelspirit333.com)
- Wanderlust (lipstickstainsonyourpillow.com)
- Wander, wanderlust, wonder (aimizz.wordpress.com)
- Wander With Me – A Wild Weekly Photo Challenge… (salmonfishingqueen.wordpress.com)
- Wild Weekly Photo Challenge: Wanderlust! (humantriumphant.wordpress.com)