Images from Yesterday
I’ll start with the end of the day. As I was preparing dinner, I realized the sun was setting and I wanted to capture a photo without a lot of trees hiding it. My husband probably thought I was crazy (actually he already does) because I stopped everything and said, “I’ll be right back…I’m going to take a few photos of the sunset down the street.” I hopped in my car, drove a few minutes away, stopped the car on the road with my flashers on, got out and crossed the road to take a few. Whew! Here’s one…
Backing up. It started snowing unexpectedly mid-morning. Actually, I didn’t know if it was expected or not because I rarely watch T.V. or listen to the radio. Anyway, I love the way the snow clings to the branches of the trees and bushes around my house…
The Shed and Wood Pile…
Jake…the spoiled hunting dog…with wet whiskers.
A reflection in my dresser mirror. Oops…you can see the fake flowers on the deck!
- A Walk in the Snow (anemina.com)
- Cold Sculptured by AZ Imaging (500px.com)
- the cat’s whiskers (modflowers.wordpress.com)
- Weekend Bliss (onthehomefrontandbeyond.wordpress.com)
- Yesterday… (quecisuave.wordpress.com)
- Day 35 – Imagination Begins with an Eye (schelleycassidy.wordpress.com)
- whiskers misery (purringly.me)