I’ve seen this project of making lamps from liquor bottles on Pinterest…
The only thing I bought was some incense. There were so many to choose from, the choice was difficult!
I’m sure this gas mask is certified for any terrorist attacks!
There were quite a few stalls selling wooden roses. I guess they’re hot now!
I was tempted to get a psychic reading from Colleen! I had to sneak to get this photo…I pointed the camera somewhere else until no one was walking in front and quickly snapped a photo!
Love the colorful dishes!
I realize I like rows of things! I have so many photos from my outing, it was difficult to choose.
It’s amazing what artists can do with the airbrushing…
This poor monkey was so hyper. You can tell he was upset! The owner was charging a dollar to take a photo with their camera and something like $3.00 if you wanted to be in the photo.
I’m surprised I was able to get a few clear shots of him because he was constantly moving. He would go over to the wall and pick at it…hoping to find a way out!
I had my Flea Market fix now for a year or so!
- Bargain hunting: flea markets in Montpellier (montpellierandmore.wordpress.com)
- Flea markets making a comeback in S’pore (todayonline.com)
- A Beautiful Mess Flea Market Shopping Tips (abeautifulmess.com)
- findings from the flea market! (ifandany.wordpress.com)
- Inside Actor Corbin Bernsen’s Flea Market Find-Filled Home (huffingtonpost.com)