If you’d like to use one of your own photos for a DIY Photo Wall Art project, Sugar Bee Crafts has a great post to walk you through each step. For less than $15 I was able to make a 3′ x 4′ piece of art with a photograph I took in California! It’s hanging in my office, so I can look out the window at the woods and look on the wall at the woods!
I found the idea on Pinterest and followed the link! It’s a great idea for photos of people also. Next, I’d like to make some for friends!
- DIY: Wall Art Makeover (homecreationseveryday.wordpress.com)
- DIY: Scrapbook Paper + Bronze Stencil = Cool Wall Art (indiapiedaterre.com)
- Top 5 Valentine’s Day DIYs (mjtrim.com)
- Apartment Décor on a Budget: As Curated from Pinterest – Rent.com | The Shared Wall (rent.com)
- DIY Witty Kitchen Printables (culdesaccool.com)
- diy: hanging a print (stardustcoyote.wordpress.com)
- DIY Santa Fe – A Creative Way to Discover Santa Fe – Special Workshops, Classes and Lodging Offers in March, 2013 (prweb.com)
- Buy Now, Cringe Later: Store Bought Wall “Art” (fatfreefashion.com)