The wildflowers were abundant and fragrant…and the snow capped mountains were like frosting on the cake!
As you can see, there were steep drop-offs, but the trails were wide and flat, so the hiking was easy!
I felt like I was “on top of the world”!
While in Washington, I also hiked at Mt. Rainier and I have to say that hiking in Olympic National Park was my favorite!
- Hiking Yosemite National Park (travelspirit333.com)
- Hiking the Grand Canyon (travelspirit333.com)
- Top 10 Road Trip Destinations From Seattle, WA (flipkey.com)
- Introducing Seattle Transit Hikers (seattletransitblog.com)
- Washington’s top 10 landscapes worth the sweat to see (photo gallery, poll) (oregonlive.com)