The People of Peru were so cute and adorable! I loved the colorful clothing and most of them had smiles on their faces.
Lima, Peru – 2009
Although many areas I traveled through for the three weeks while visiting Peru were developing and the people poor in possession, they seemed rich in landscape, family, spirituality and attitude!
I stayed one night with this man, his wife and daughter in their home on an Island in Lake Titicaca.
His wife made the best pancakes!
Peru was so colorful!
Love her smile and hair pom poms!
I love diversity…it’s what makes the world go round!! If you haven’t been to Peru…I hope you’re able to visit the adorable people of Peru!
- Children of Peru (travelspirit333.com)
- Project Unschool Peru: A Natural Learning Retreat in the Sacred Valley (tutoringtoexcellence.blogspot.com)
- Arrival – Lima, Peru (travelpod.com)
- Goodbye Peru!!! (perezhilton.com)
- A Quick Tour of Lima, Peru with Linal (worldlyperspective.wordpress.com)