During my 18 day visit to SE Asia in 2009, I found the people there to be very industrious! When I took this photo in Hanoi, Vietnam, I didn’t know the bicycle driver was looking at me with a friendly smile. There was so much energy and movement…always something to look at!
In Bangkok, Thailand, I stumbled upon some type of political rally…hence the police. I asked before taking this photo….
The look in this woman’s eyes tells me she has been through a lot and is in some type of pain.
Photo taken in Laos.
From my vantage point on this elephant, I’m able to take a photo of the handler…
In preparation for a half-day Thai cooking glass, this happy guy took me shopping for fresh ingredients…
Dreads are cool…
Daily life in Laos…
Having your tarot cards read is an interesting experience…
Perhaps you’ll agree with me…people from SE Asia are quite industrious!
- Adventures in SE Asia (guidetoafabulouslife.com)
- China slumps as SE Asia surges ahead (theepochtimes.com)
- SE Asia: What Will 2013 Bring? (valuewalk.com)
- SE Asia Journey (10): Strawberry Fields in Bangkok (othervisions.wordpress.com)
- How You Can Fight Sex Traffickers – Right Now. (goingtothesea.wordpress.com)
- Komli signs exclusive deal with Twitter to handle SE Asia sales (nextbigwhat.com)
- Emily Carr University of Art + Design in SE Asia (emilycarrrecruit.wordpress.com)
- Everything You Need To Know About Train Travel in Southeast Asia (bootsnall.com)
- Exodus Road (thisisloveandwar.wordpress.com)