Another series in my People from around the world…Exotic People from Egypt! Why is that some men from Egypt have this mysterious and perhaps a bit of danger look in their eyes? I find it quite fascinating!
After cropping this photo…the quality isn’t so great…but I had to include it because of how interesting this man is and his transportation! Some of my photos of people in Egypt are a little bit blurry, because I was usually with a group of people (fellow adventurers on my 2009 G Adventures trip), walking at a fast pace, and I didn’t want to bring attention to myself, so I was trying to hurry!
I’m not sure what this shopkeeper at Kahn el-Kahlili Bazaar was thinking?
As you can see…guys wanting to sell something. To me that was a draw back of visiting Egypt…all of the touts everywhere! I realize they need to make money, but it was overbearing much of the time.
This is one of my favorite photos of Egypt. I love this man’s look, the horse, and the colors!
A peaceful photo!
Hope your day is great! ~Sherry~
- Violence flares on anniversary of Egypt uprising – Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)
- This can certainly not end well, as Egypt effectively claims the future Nile as it’s own (africapotashblog.wordpress.com)
- Dozens injured in Cairo clashes as crowds mark Egypt protest anniversary – CNN International (edition.cnn.com)
- Egypt is entering into a prophetic phase! (livingjourney.wordpress.com)
- Egypt’s Transition Needs Some Quiet US Help – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Relatives try to storm Egypt prison after death sentences (dailystar.com.lb)