Cincinnati Street Art is amazing! Having viewed Street Art in quite a few Cities recently, I realize that our City is very artistic.
I now have a drop down category on my blog entitled “Tourist in my City” because I realize that when I’m not traveling, the people, places and things that I photograph in my City are beautiful!
At first I was going to avoid photographing the painted street symbols, but then I realized they are part of the art!
Although I’ve become much more interested in the arts in the last few years, I’m looking forward to immersing myself in them!
I absolutely LOVE the 3-d effect of these vegies!
I wonder what they’re looking for?
I imagine they’re all singing something different!
I hope you can get out and see some art! Street art is the most fun to me…because you have to walk around and find it!
- Our Streets are the Largest Art Gallery in the World (urbantimes.co)
- Eureka! Organic Street Art (maggiemoosetracks.wordpress.com)
- Women’s street art collective takes on a Sacramento alley — legally (sacbee.com)
- STREET ART – Colour Doomed in Cathays (djleekee.wordpress.com)
- Iraq Street Art: Beautifying The Blast Walls (gadling.com)
- Top 10 Street Art Across The UK And Ireland (essentialtravel.co.uk)
- Milan street artist Sea: swimming in remarkable street art (lostateminor.com)
- Street Art ~ Montreal (thesasupost.wordpress.com)