I took this photo driving from Colorado through New Mexico. Georgia O’Keefe territory!
Most everyone’s heard of Eckhart Tolle‘s best seller…The Power of Now. Back in the day, people used to say, “Take it one day at a time”. I’ve made a conscious decision to implement this way of living recently and it seems to be working! At times in the past, I’ve had a difficult time making certain decisions…i.e. which of my passions to follow or whether to stay or go. I’m learning to feel with my heart/gut more than listening to the conflicting thoughts that bounce around in my head.
Learning to accept myself…the dark and the light!
Just in the past few days I’ve had numerous situations of Synchronicity and events that seem to go beyond coincidence! Now that I have narrowed down my true passions–which are–health/wellness, organization/decluttering, and travel/photography/writing, I’ve decided to stop attempting to pick just one to follow and instead…delve into all of them! So–that means I’m going to be a traveling hypnotist specializing in hoarding, who blogs about her experiences! Well…something like that. I’m still “Taking it One Day at a Time“!
The other key component is ACTION. So, today I got information about becoming a Certified Hypnotist; and I made a flyer to place on bulletin boards to help people organize their homes! I also entered a photography contest.
I’m learning to let go of fear and replace it with love! Fear of not having enough money for retirement. Fear of speaking in front of a large crowd. Actually, I don’t have many fears…so I’m lucky!
These are my wishes for each of you…that you may be free from fear; that you know and love yourselves; and that you are able to follow your passions and have Gratitude!
- Watch…Step…Become (angeladavidsphotography.wordpress.com)
- Telling the Truth about Hypnosis: World Hypnotism Day and New Year’s Resolutions (prweb.com)
- The Power of Now … (Excerpt from the book by Eckhart Tolle) (thinkwithmuniza.wordpress.com)
- Oprah and Eckhart Tolle (joanneguidoccio.com)
- What is Happiness? (coca-cola.com)
- How to Use Hypnosis (answers.com)
- Facing Up To Fear (aroadlesstaken.org)
- Fear is not leaving, ever!!!!! Action is needed, anyway. (ptsdawayout.com)