Art is everywhere! Dark/light… cold/warm…hard/soft…Contrasts help us appreciate life.
A little magic is always fun!
Jake loves to roll in the snow and be joyful…and coy!
Taking a walk on our property…leads to a creek…with more Art!
You’re never too old to sled-ride!
Our cabin in the woods. I like that it blends in with nature.
Nature loves to change colors!
What magic is around you?
- Santa Fe isn’t Cold Enough (…but it Has Mad Arts!) (artblog4you.wordpress.com)
- Photograph snowflakes with a basic point-and-shoot camera (instructables.com)
- Baby, it’s cold outside (theenlightenedjourney.me)
- A Cold and Snowy Night! (ourtomorrow.blogspot.com)
- Modern Art Was CIA ‘Weapon’ (drudge.com)
- Colossal Snowshoe Art by Simon Beck (synkroniciti.com)