Walking in the woods is magical! Even when you go to the same place over and over again…there are always new ways to look at the same scenes and these scenes change through the weeks and months. There’s nothing like breathing in the sweet-clean-woodsy air and feeling the sun’s rays upon your face. The sky seems bluer in the woods.
I love the way the towering trees cast shadows and surround you with their being…
The paths seem so inviting. Without leaves, the trees don’t seem lonely.
A light dusting of snow still clings to this path…
Icicles glint in the light and seem to sprout from the rocks…like roots from a tree.
The trees admire their reflections in the icy water…
I’m grateful for the woods!
- My My Saddler’s Woods… You Are Just So Good! (yummygal.wordpress.com)
- Country diary: Waresley Wood, Cambridgeshire: There was something of a church about the woods, the main ride like a nave (guardian.co.uk)
- Woods of the future (wtcampaigns.wordpress.com)
- Winters in Maryland truly are quite beautiful… (chaosbeyond.wordpress.com)
- Everyday Adventure // A Walk on a Snow Day (amnmusic.wordpress.com)
- Wintertime Frost (3daysatsea.wordpress.com)
- Little Known Facts (blogbosebastian.wordpress.com)